Oversee WeWork’s internal creative content studio, responsible for leading brand visual
identity and production of all creative assets. This role will lead a team of creative
professionals that includes graphic designers, copywriters, directors, editors, animators, art
directors, and creative directors.
This role is key to our success, and the ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
and the drive to build and implement a new way of thinking and working within an growing
brand. This key leadership position will report into our Head of Content and Campaigns, and work
closely with our internal Brand team. This person will embody our brand while working
within the department, across the company, and in the world.
- Leading the development and creative expression of WeWork marketing assets across
video, design, copy, and photography.
- Oversee the leadership, project management and delivery of hundreds of video projects
and creative assets per year.
- Ensure that WeWork creative is always displayed consistently, in line with brand
guidelines so we create equity and value in our recognizable brand assets.
- Being a disciplined and empathetic people manager while leading a talented team of
- Constantly rethinking and pushing our creative work to a higher level so it has an impact
with our target audiences
- Helping to scale our creative production capabilities in our HQ and globally
- Researching and leading group working sessions with stakeholders where necessary.
- Oversee management of business stakeholders throughout the creative process,
presenting work, managing their expectations and ensuring their voice is heard and
business needs are met.
- Management of agencies and vendors to help steer direction of their work.
- Thought-leadership; leading a proactive approach to bringing forward opportunistic and
- Ability to lead team in identifying, evaluating and addressing continuous improvement of
workflow process opportunities.
- Establish short and long term budget, equipment and space requirement for a growing
segment of the business
The successful candidate will:
- Be an impactful storyteller - comfortable in any arena evangelizing our brand mission.
- Have 10+ years of experience in a creative leadership role
- Have a wealth of understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the
- Possess the ability to simplify research and strategic thinking.
- Be able to provide specific creative direction and define success for a large team
- Have a natural ability to apply creative thinking to business problems.
- Proven to be capable of guiding and nurturing creative work that meets business briefs.
- Have an attention to detail, very high-quality standards and principles when it comes to
brand integrity and acting against insights.
- Be an exemplary leader embodying the 'we' spirit and values.
- Be a seasoned collaborator with the ability to operate cross functionally.