Community Service Associate - Wellness
As a Community Service Associate, Wellness you will Illustrate WeWork’s core values and strive to achieve the wellness of the We community.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the club and exercise equipment are clean and well maintained while providing all members, prospective members, and guests with excellent customer service
- Ensure that the entrance and lobby are presentable
- Clean the locker room and stock all locker room consumables
- Clean and organize storage, laundry, exercise, and storage rooms
- Flip fitness studios in a timely manner
- Maintain an adequate supply of towels throughout facility
- Provide maintenance for all equipment
- Receive and store all deliveries
- Assist with special events
Experience & Requirements:
- Customer service experience required
- Prior experience in cleaning and laundry services is highly preferred
- Ability to service athletic equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products and hand tools
- Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to open the space. Morning shift 5:30am - 2pm Monday - Friday
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding for WeWork mission and values
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the flexibility to think outside on the "box".
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- Ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- Takes an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well, and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- Also willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.