Netflix is shaping the future of global entertainment and our client applications are among the most successful and widely used across a range of devices, including phones, tablets, game consoles, TVs, and desktop/laptops.
The UI Platform team builds and advances core technology leveraged across all of these clients. These core technologies drive the product experiences which client teams deliver to millions of users every day.
What sets Netflix apart
- Impact: Shape the future of the streaming industry and directly impact products that tens of millions of members use every day
- Data Driven: A/B testing and real-world performance metrics drive our product decisions
- Culture: We live by some unique core values. Learn more about these values at jobs.netflix.com/life-at-netflix
How you will help
- Provide technical leadership and help guide the overall technical direction for UI engineering
- Improve developer productivity through better tools, processes and frameworks
We’re looking for someone with...
- A BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- A keen grasp of performance concerns, whether CPU, memory, I/O or network based
- The ability to communicate concisely, honestly and clearly
If you have experience with some of the following, even better...
- Data access libraries and solutions, on both the client and server
- Async programming libraries
- Working across multiple stacks, languages and platforms