About the Company
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
About the Role
The Global Expansion Senior Manager will be responsible for leading the transition of P2P, T&E, Billing and Payroll processes for both new ventures and new business lines within WeWork. You will assist in conducting due diligence on local requirements, coordinating and executing integration plans for local activity and preparing the Shared Services organization for the new business. You will ensure all new WeWork business activity can integrate within Shared Services.
- Lead the Merger & Acquisition group within the Global Expansion team
- Craft and implement our standard process for all new ventures
- Build and maintain project plans for global expansion projects
- Document the support model and workflows related to all Shared Services functions
- Conduct due diligence on the current state of the Shared Services operations for global expansion activity
- Communicate changes in processes to key business partners across the organization
- Define and develop training documentation and updating any policy and procedure documents
- Collaborate with the Global Shared Services and Business Systems teams to identify and define system modifications to address ongoing issues
- Work cross-functionally with respective teams within Shared Services to help scale the business and drive success
- Support new market transitions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 8-10 years of experience in Finance, Consulting or Audit. S2P operations experience preferred
- Demonstrates an ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in issue management and troubleshooting
- Experience working with SAP, Oracle, Workday or other Finance ERP Systems
- Ability to analyze and organize data to identify key drivers and trends
- Drive to succeed in a data-driven, fast changing, and creative environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Travel is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.