It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide and promoting our original, exclusive content at global scale. Partnering with the Global Creative Marketing team, Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing an operational center-of-excellence for creative asset production, cross-functional project management, and global localization of all marketing campaigns.
To support our continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to oversee series campaign production and project management across our global asset needs. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of all promotional assets, supporting our marketing, publicity and cross-functional teams. This means that you are a nimble, entrepreneurial production expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities amongst global, regional and local cross-functional stakeholders.
In short, you connect the dots...
As part of the Marketing Production team, you will work closely with your Creative Marketing counterparts, as well as producers in our AV, Print, Digital, and Regional production teams to manage Netflix’s campaign needs and timelines across original series. You will serve as the go-to partner to all internal stakeholders, facilitating alignment between global and local internal teams dedicated to creative, localization, strategy, media, marketing, publicity and social. Responsibilities include:
- Support our original series Global Creative Marketing team by managing all production and planning overall campaign timelines, project deliverables and resources.
- Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Partner with a team of operational producers responsible for managing production, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline video, out of home, display, mobile and social creative assets.
- Oversee project management across a specific campaign to assure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues.
- Oversee creative production scope, budget, and resources.
- Use data to inform production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies throughout our operational workflows
- 8+ of marketing account management and creative production experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, deeply understanding the creative and production process for video, print/OOH and digital materials.
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
- High competency and proven track record of project management high profile global campaigns.
- Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with digital marketing and media.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- International experience a plus.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing.
- You are a natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!