Are you comfortable building programs from the ground up? Crafting both the strategy and the workflows needed to execute? Can you evaluate an agency’s creative ability? Are you connected to a strong creative community both in the agency, media and design world? If so read on...
Global Product Creative Operations mission is the highest quality experience at scale: specifically, how do we ensure the most visually compelling discovery experience and connect our members to the content they love? Our team partners with studios, external creative agencies and internal cross-functional teams to design and deploy all assets representing titles on the Netflix service. We also take creative risks, test what we know to be true and strive to keep creating new, innovative member experiences through visual assets.
As the partnership program manager, you will manage the strategy for who and how we work with our diverse roster of external creative agencies and individuals. You will build and strengthen relationships, educate agencies on our standards and aesthetic, drive partnership strategies anchored in data, and seek to produce high quality creative with like-minded partners. Paramount to this is fostering strong cross-functional relationships internally and seeking to continually understand what will help achieve our vision of a great customer experience.
A Typical Day Might Include:
- Review artwork performance metrics, analyze winning trends, and determine a path for better creative and more efficient workflows.
- Drive contractual agreements and rate card negotiations as new agencies are onboarded and new assets are rolled out.
- Lead onboarding meetings with agencies to set up delivery protocols and quality expectations.
- Strengthen external agency relationships by providing context around quality expectations and asset innovations.
- Communicate the purpose and workflow of the Partnerships program across internal cross-functional teams.
- Gather and act upon weekly feedback from our Product Creative Producers who are accountable for the artwork these agencies generate.
- Negotiate Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and other key contractual agreements with agencies.
The Right Stuff:
- Minimum 5 years of experience cultivating and improving external agency and cross-functional relationships, preferably in an entertainment or technology environment.
- Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency experience.
- Experience utilizing data and crafting metrics to measure impact.
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to apply to our Product User Interface.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.