About the Role: Technology Associate
Department: Technology Services & Support
Department Goals & Objectives
- Delivers outstanding Support and Services for our Members and location-based Member Teams
- To exceed Member expectations in the delivery of the core technology components of our Memberships
- Deliver additional revenues for WeWork through the sale, installation and support of IT Services
Position Goals & Objectives
- To provide additional department to support WeWork offered solutions across WeWork locations Members and
- To use your knowledge and skills to diagnose.
- Work closely with the Tech Lead (Ops) to provide additional support on Member tickets.
- To offer guidance, on an ongoing basis, to the Community Team Members to provide “Level 1” IT support for Members.
- To work collaboratively with the other Technology Teams, (Networking, Audio Visual & IT Business Development) at WeWork locations to refresh and/or replace equipment where needed.
- Provide additional support to the Tech Leads with the end goal of resolving tickets
- To gain the necessary exposure, knowledge, and experience in order to eventually move in to a Tech Lead role.
- Support to the other Technology Services team members and Community to work towards solving technical issues implement corresponding solutions
- Preventive troubleshooting and maintenance on WeWork IT infrastructure as needed – AV equipment, replacing equipment, deploying new equipment
- Report directly to Tech Lead (Ops) to understand where additional support is needed based on support requests
- Coordinate and partner with the Technology Networking Services Team with the troubleshooting and resolution of LAN & Wireless Network issues
- Coordinate and partner with the Technology Audio Visual Services Team with the configuration, administration and troubleshooting of location-based Audio-Visual equipment
- Rollout of new equipment on ad-hoc basic
- Manage region inventory room, ordering, and tracking
- An associate degree and 1 + years of technical experience preferred (support, field work, CCNA, etc.)
- A+ and/or Network+ certifications a plus
- Strong interest in Technical Support and Information Technology
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills including customer empathy, good customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership
- Ability to take ownership of projects through to completion
- Knowledge of the operation of Microsoft and Apple based applications and operating systems
- Knowledge of data networking principles a plus
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with Members and internal Team Members
- Ability to use support tools to speed up problem solving and improve own productivity