Netflix is recruiting for a Manager - HR Business Partner, Product who will partner with several of our growing Engineering teams in Los Angeles. The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the business as we scale and evolve, enabling our teams to accomplish amazing things. At Netflix, our culture shapes who we are and how we operate. We need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business.
The ideal candidate:
You understand the business and the culture. You will be a shining example of what it means to be a stunning colleague - living our values, understanding how our culture comes to life, and possessing a deep knowledge of the business. This role is unique in the sense that you’ll be responsible for driving decisions on organization design, compensation, employee development, talent density, and much more. You’ll learn the business and culture inside and out so that you are able to provide strategic HR partnership to the business leaders and the teams you support to enhance their growth and impact.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and thoughtful leader with a collaborative and influential leadership style, the ability to inspire others into action and to think creatively about solutions. The right person for this role must have comfort with ambiguity, and able to make quick, well-informed decisions. They will embody our culture of Freedom and Responsibility through their behavior and interactions daily and be willing to invite, receive and promote constructive feedback. They will exude curiosity about our business and have a proven track record of rapid self-learning. They will value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people, and every member of the team, regardless of their title.
- 5+ years of progressive HR/OD/OE experience in a technology or in an organization.
- 2+ years experience as an Engineering HR Business Partner or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience with coaching managers, Directors, and VPs on leadership effectiveness.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience as a business partner or equivalent in a rapidly growing technology environment.
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organizational issues.
- Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently.
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills.
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment.
- Experience helping organizations scale required.