Netflix is a subscription based Internet streaming service with over 100 million members across 190 countries. As a subscription based business, growing our global subscriber base is very critical to the health of the business. The challenge for us is to build an on-ramp for the next 100 million subscribers by reducing friction in our acquisition channels and managing their membership.
We’re looking to add an architect to the team, who enjoys product ownership, collaborating with stakeholders on product ideation, design, implementation, and data-driven decision making.
What you will do
- As an engineer - Develop a deep understanding of the domain & integration platform, take ownership of the architecture & development of business critical services, problem solve with partners, and drive technical design
- As a integrator - Collaborate with business teams to onboard partners and assist with integration, identify & build tools to streamline integrations and improve efficiency
- As a technical project manager - Lead cross-functional teams from design through delivery, and clearly communicate status, and risks
We’re Looking For
- A proactive individual with a strong track record in partnering cross-functionally to deliver solutions
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with ability to tailor message to the audience
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience in Java/C++/C#, RESTful APIs and messaging protocols
- Experience defining projects, collecting and documenting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features
- International partnership experience would be a plus. Travel of about 10% is required