Travel Required: No | People Manager: No
Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Operations team is seeking a Campaign Lead who will be an exceptional addition to our Ad Operations team. As a Campaign Lead at Hulu, you will report into a regional Manager of Ad Operations, but will work closely with the Ad Sales and other sales support teams at Hulu. The primary responsibility for the Campaign Lead is to ensure proper implementation, 100% delivery and invoicing of Hulu’s most high profile and complex advertising campaigns, as well as to steward Account Executive and agency client service with white-glove excellence. The right person for this role obsesses over details, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges. If you are someone who meets this description, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support high profile and complex video ad campaigns for Fortune 1000 advertisers, including leadership of communication and coordination with premier television advertising customers, the ad agencies that represent them and internal cross-functional groups
- Review insertion orders, secure campaigns assets, drive creative kick off calls and manage custom creative components including lead times
- Manage campaign implementation in Hulu’s proprietary ad server including the trafficking of video assets and ad tags
- Manage client communication specifically related to the ad experience, delivery and optimization, reporting expectations and billing reconciliation
- Troubleshoot campaign issues to maximize performance including, but not limited to ad serving, third party discrepancies, pacing, and reporting
- Responsible for full campaign delivery, including campaign reporting, analysis, advertiser insights and order optimization
- Project management of custom/complex ad offerings, including content sponsorships and new or intricate creative ad formats
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable team to close out monthly billing and resolve monthly and ongoing invoicing queries
- On-call support may be required for after hours client-related emergencies
WHAT TO BRING
- 1-2 years of digital advertising and online media experience, with strong emphasis in client facing positions
- 1 year of digital ad trafficking experience
- Experience within the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third-party ad servers such as DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, etc., as well as ad serving technologies such as VAST and VPAID
- Familiarity with Advertising Research and Verification vendors like Nielsen, ComScore, Moat, Integral Ad Science, Millard Brown, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top 4-yr university program
- Professional communication skills, both internally and externally with customers. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly. Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships
- Quick learner and detail oriented; critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software application tools
- Coursework in Business Administration, Media, Advertising, or Marketing
- Strong interest in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries
- Love and comfort with all things tech, including consumer websites, mobile/tablet, over-the-top and connected TV platforms, as well as video game devices
- Working familiarity with a broad range of business functional disciplines, including ad sales, creative services production, revenue operations, inventory planning, yield optimization and marketing.
- Knowledgeable about industry ad categories, various modes of online ad sales channels and ability to translate those customer requirements into technical/operational solutions.