At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
You’ll be driving the right insights to help our stakeholders focus their energy and attention on the most important strategic priorities. Identifying the key opportunities to power improved business performance and helping to determine the areas where each group can contribute to our broader goals.
What You’ll Do
- Lead projects and operational rhythms for Restaurant acquisition and account management teams spanning forecasting and goal setting, organization strategy and headcount planning, sales incentive design and compensation plans, market segmentation and territory optimization, and pricing and contract support
- Establish clear frameworks and structured processes to thoughtfully engage cross-functional partners across the planning cycle. Incorporate business and product priorities, quantitative and qualitative Customer and market insights, and channel strategy and productivity
- Set clear objectives and measures, and monitor progress, productivity, and results. Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate consistency, efficiency, and prioritization, and day-to-day accountability for the Sales and Account Management organization
- Partner with Sales Operations teams (Program Management, Analytics, Sales Enablement, Processes & Systems) to facilitate the identification, codification, and adoption of effective practices to improve Restaurant success, seller and account manager productivity and engagement, and cross-functional partnership
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Community Operations, Finance, Marketing, and Data Science to ensure successful initiatives
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of experience in B2B organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Data Science in both mature and high growth start-up environments
- 2+ years of experience in quantitative analyses (forecasting, modeling, root cause/deep dive) with large datasets, developing and standardizing reports (e.g., funnel, cohorts, benchmarks, voice of the Customer), and influencing technical and non-technical audiences to drive Customer and business outcomes
- Experience with sales and account management processes (e.g., acquisition, account management, support) and systems (e.g., CRM, reporting). Geek out in understanding the sales funnel and Customer journey
- Self starter with an analytical and collaborative orientation; empathetic and embraces rolling up your sleeves (process mapping, data cleansing, debugging/commenting code, documentation); skilled at project and process management to balance between urgent and important requests; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dedicated to codifying knowledge to promote understanding across analytical and non-analytical audiences, values building strong partnership and building consensus with cross-functional teams, as well as stakeholder management and consensus building, and project management
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Proficiency in accessing, linking, and analyzing data from structured and unstructured data environments (e.g., SQL, Python, R, SPSS), partnering with Data Architects/Engineers to establish infrastructure to facilitate adoption of standardized metrics/reports and data discovery for non-technical analysts, and CRM/BI tools preferred