WeWork is looking for a talented and passionate Mail and Package Associate. This full time position is based in WeWork New York Headquarters and will report to the Community Lead-Operations. Our team adds a personal touch to each of our buildings and we’re committed to empowering our members and employees in every way. We keep our buildings full of
amazing small businesses and entrepreneurs by making inspiring first impressions with everyone we meet.We’re the heart and soul of the WeWork experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, organize, track, and distribute incoming and outgoing Mail and Package for WeWork employees
- Maintain an organized and efficient Mail and Package room with a consistent effort towards ongoing improvement
- Manage inventory, supplies, and ordering for all Mail and Package needs
- Work on initiatives design to develop the Mail and Package as a service to employees
- Form close relationships with delivery vendors and mail couriers
- Handle all unexpected delivery tasks including offsite visits to local Mail and Package centers
- Report on daily, weekly, and monthly incoming and outgoing packages inventory
- Engage in the WeWork employee experience with a strong level of hospitality
• High School Degree and Associates (recommended)
• Customer service and/or sales experience required
• Business operations and/or project management experience a plus
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
• Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
• Passion and understanding for WeWork mission and values
• Proficient in basic computer skills
Goals and Objectives
Support the Community Management team to achieve the following:
o Ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
o Drive growth and promotion of WeWork-provided service offerings
Critical Competencies for Success
oYou do what you love!
oCredibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
oYou are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and
oBe ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
oPragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
oExceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
oYou thrive in a fast-paced environment.
oYou have the flexibility to think outside the box.
oWe don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the
oYou have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
oYou take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
oThere is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve
oBuilds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
oYou are open to new and innovative solutions.
oYou must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and
oYou’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
oYou love working with people!
WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community and services our members need to
create their life's work. WeWork’s mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a
We’re a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who instill the idea of working better together in everything
that we do. Our success is the result of our collaboration: talented and outstanding team members who always
challenge convention. We have over 40,000 members in our community that spans cities around the world.
We transform buildings into beautiful, collaborative workspaces and provide infrastructure, services, events and
technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. Our members thrive in communities online. Our
ability to aggregate their needs enables us to offer them a variety of support services at a value that would
otherwise be unavailable to them. We always go the extra mile to help them in their effort to build sustainable
businesses and successful lives.
Our hunger for building great spaces, empowering small businesses and connecting interesting people hasn’t
yet begun to be satisfied. We are just getting started.
Our values guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things; we challenge convention; and we’re not afraid to
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are,
though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. Be persistent and knock down walls – literally if you
have to. You have our permission.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for
granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We have empathy; we know
we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.