We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We’re looking to grow our support team at our Greenlight location in Denver, CO at 4665A Paris St. Uber Experts are the face of Uber to thousands of our driver-partners, and we’re looking for people with excellent communication and problem-solving skills who operate with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you’ll be expected to share the economic opportunity to new driver-partners, help onboard new driver-partners, provide exceptional support to our existing driver-partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up. Please note that the Uber Expert position is an hourly customer support role with a set wage.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our driver-partners
- Walk driver-partners through the onboarding process and all of the tools they need to be successful on the Uber platform
- Help existing driver-partners troubleshoot any issues they experience (i.e. a delayed payment)
- Help brand the Uber name and get driver-partners excited to be on the road
- Stay on top of new Uber policies, procedures, and programs that affect driver-partners
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our support processes even better
- Assist with events and promotions as needed (occasionally off-site, during off-hours or weekends)
What You’ll Need
- You have some combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience
- You’re comfortable learning and adapting to new technology
- You’re an outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- You are willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential driver-partners
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
About the Team
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building an outstanding support experience for them at our Greenlight locations. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.