Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking a Media Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Media team. As a(n) Associate Media Manager at Hulu, you will be responsible for helping to build, strategize and execute our content campaign go-to-market strategies. The right person for this role is passionate not only for media and TV but also growing our viewership base. If you are someone who has managed entertainment media campaigns, is highly organized, and able to work across many different teams, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist Media Manager with all aspects of planning from creation of plans, setting communication goals, KPIs/benchmarks to the monitoring and assessing performance.
- Leverage data such as MMM’s, MTA’s and competitive intel to support your go-to-market approaches.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategies around testing targets, creative, copy, media types, etc. across all channels (Broadcast, Radio, OOH, Print, Digital, Programmatic, Search, Mobile, etc.)
- Mentor, guide and review the work of the Media Co-ordiator (budgets, P.O., process, billing, executional elements of campaign launches, competitive review, etc.)
- Provide recommendations to improve strategies, tactics, visibility, and increase conversions
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop and optimize user acquisition and brand strategies to drive subscriber growth and brand familiarity; do so while maintaining a consistent brand voice and message.
- Drive forward unique creative visions, working closely with Marketing to execute on creative strategies to attract new users
- Craft thoughtful recommendations of new tactics that are backed by data and can elevate performance against our KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with media trends, potential new channels and strategies to keep Hulu ahead, including updates to digital media, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
WHAT TO BRING
- 3+ years integrated media planning experience with a proven track record of having executed successful Marketing campaigns across all funnels and channels
- A deep understanding of subscription based business and experience working in a ROI, metric-driven role
- Flexibility; the desire to pivot in real-time with ability to have a creative approach to problem solving – finding the yes rather than saying no
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment.
- Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Must be a very strong communicator with internal teams and external vendors. Has a team mentality.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Marketing or Communications required
- Strong entertainment background