We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
UberEATS is looking for top candidates to help us grow our business in the Las Vegas market!
Are you smart, driven, and willing to work hard? We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a desire to sell and a passion for creating lasting partnerships that shape our growing business. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person with tremendous upside and potential for more responsibility based on performance.
If you think you've got what it takes to help move UberEATS to the next level, we'd love to meet you!
**Please note this is a contract role, compensated at $15 per hour + commission**
What you'll do:
- Be a critical part of building UberEATS restaurant partnerships
- Source contact info for high-quality, local restaurants and run a pipeline of prospects
- Network, cold call, and close new partners to the UberEATS platform
- Hustle, have fun, and get creative!
- Must be able to work at least three days per week (9a-5p); full time candidates (40 hours / week) are also welcome
Who we’re looking for:
- Passion for Uber, growing the UberEATS brand, and the food scene in Las Vegas
- Ability to handle cold calling by being assertive, positive, and persistent
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "I work hard because I love it" approach
- Visionary, self-motivated, and laser-focused on exceeding set goals
- A people person -- you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Ability to stay poised and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Have a Bachelor's degree, or are currently working toward one
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but not required