Reality Capture Specialists are expected to execute the capture of site conditions though the
use of laser scanning, spherical photography, and virtual tour technologies. You will coordinate
with an internal team of Reality Capture Specialists, external vendors, and contractors to ensure
that conditions are captured on a regular basis, using our internal systems. Reality Capture
Specialists are also responsible for the registration of all point cloud data, and will provide teams
with analysis to endure properties are within construction tolerance (particularly floor flatness).
Reality Capture Specialists are expected to leverage a Total Station Theodolite (TST), Rapid
Positioning System (RPS), or similar for construction layout of digitally fabricated components.
You will work closely with Building Information Managers and Construction Managers to ensure
that the appropriate project scope is delivered accurately, and in a timely manner.
1. Ability to collaborate with project teams, make technical decisions, and achieve results
without active supervision
2. Ability for regular travel to projects throughout designated region(s)
3. Ability to plan daily activities considering multiple projects, to meet productivity goals set
by project managers
4. Ability to prepare field notes, data logs, equipment inventory, and expense reports
5. Participate in monitoring and scheduling equipment maintenance
6. Experience in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) software (Autodesk Revit,
Navisworks, and/or ReCap) preferred
1. Bachelor’s Degree in (or relevant/equivalent experience)
2. Excellent written and verbal skills with prompt follow-up
3. Strong attention to detail
1. 3+ years of relevant experience
2. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, and stand for long periods of time