At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber is looking for a process and detail-oriented content management specialist within the Community Operations Learning Experience team to support the administration and management of quality training programs.
This role requires someone who is a strong communicator, extremely organized, detail-oriented, process-driven and adaptable to change.
Our Community Operations Teams are all about operational efficiency, and as a part of the learning team, you would be ensuring that the teams are able to continuously provide premier support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. You’ll be working with the Global Learning Experience team to ensure learners, trainers, and other team members can find and access effective learning solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Be obsessed with our learning content and the best ways to enhance learning
- Work with the LMS admin to ensure the quality, testing, maintenance and release of training products.
- Develop and manage an organizational system for cataloging and filing complex learning content, ensuring internal tracking, as well as end-user discoverability
- Maintain our internal change logs, and create a mechanism for updating, retiring and adding new files, regardless of file type.
- Manage localization vendors and translation processes
- Generate training playbooks as requested
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the learning community to ensure teams are updated on content changes within the global curricula; Ensure teams are always aware of team happenings.
- Enhance the usability and effectiveness of the team website and look for new opportunities to expand offerings.
- Review training materials to ensure that they are clear, effective, engaging and scalable learner experiences
- Identify opportunities for process, knowledge and communication improvements
- May do some instructional design work
- Be a passionate advocate for learners within your Global Community Operations org
What You’ll Need
- Must have a BS/BA with at least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with project management and asset management tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Box, Google Drive, etc.)
- Self-directed and takes initiative in tackling problems big and small
- Excellent team player with experience working cross-collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Experience in education, learning & development, training, instructional design desired
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) or similar systems
Bonus points if
- Experience working in a content or information architecture team
- Experience with elearning content authoring tools (e.g., Captivate, Articulate, etc.)
- Experience working in a customer service environment (business process outsourcing, call centers, etc.)
- Experience on global teams