It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our global expansion, Marketing Operations is looking for an AV Producer to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for managing the finishing and localization production processes of our AV Marketing campaigns. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
Reporting to the Manager Of AV Production, you will join a team of Producers that manage Netflix’s AV Marketing campaigns.
- Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets for our Global Marketing, Regional Marketing and PR teams.
- Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
- Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources.
- 8+ of AV Servicing in an entertainment studio, post-production house or creative agency.
- Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process AV materials.
- Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
- Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or pr materials.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.