Netflix’s Original Film team is seeking an experienced Contract Administrator who will provide support to the Business & Legal Affairs team. The successful candidate will have some prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal setting, and will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking deal terms, contracts, and options for Talent;
- Tracking contractual obligations for writers in conjunction with the Creative team;
- Capturing and condensing notes from meetings with various business and legal affairs partners;
- Drafting and reviewing legal correspondence as needed;
- Managing, maintaining, and updating weekly guild worklists;
- Developing and managing various operations projects under the supervision of the Business & Legal Affairs Coordinator;
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned; and
- Working with the Business & Legal Affairs Coordinator to increase the Original Film team’s operational efficiency.
- BA/BS required;
- At least 2 years of related work experience is required;
- Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented;
- Ability to respond positively to change and be respective of new ideas;
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines;
- Research experience a plus but not required;
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise; and
- Ability to embrace and advocate cultural diversity.