We are looking for a passionate and talented Designer who is versatile, adventurous, and a self starter. You are passionate about hacking solutions for potential new business products, significantly tracking the business implications and levering those findings to prioritize recommendations for business growth.
This role will own the design development of net new product offerings and experiences. While it will be advantageous for you to have a strong business IQ as a means of understanding the new application and the potential implications of new models, the responsibility of the designer is to represent the voice of the users, both internal and external. Initial focus will be working as the design lead in a very hands-on environment with teammates across many non-design disciplines. You will represent a thorough knowledge of design principles, and help the team understand how to utilize design to best reach our business goals.
About the Team:
The Growth Product Innovation Teams seeks to accelerate exponential growth by driving cross-functional groups of stakeholders towards high impact opportunities. We take a creative, experiment based approach to identify, design and develop new offerings spanning across products, services and experiences – looking at our users – and stretching across the entire member journey.
- You will discover and define opportunities for business improvements and/or New Product Development
- You will establish core user needs and experience flows
- You will design, develop and deploy low/medium fidelity functional prototypes
- You can partner with non-designers to evaluate the business impact of new offerings
- You will hand-off validated opportunities, prototypes and insights to Product Development teams
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in the product design field
- Experience working from established Design Language Systems and Interaction Models
- Experience working with design technologists or prototypers
- Experience working autonomously and leading independent initiatives
- Experience and/or familiarity working with business modeling and enterprise business systems
- Strong communication skills for correspondence, training, and culture building activities
- Clearly articulates design goals to stakeholders
- Collaborates extensively across functions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.