Heal is a fast-growing, on-demand physician house call service, and we are actively seeking physicians who want to join an innovative company that is disrupting the traditional, high friction, office-based care model.
The Heal experience brings pediatric, primary, and urgent care to a patient’s doorstep. We empower our physicians to develop deep patient relationships through unhurried visits, comprehensive care, and immersion in the patient’s home environment. We invest heavily in the physician/patient experience while minimizing overhead and paperwork, and through this model we have achieved some of the highest patient satisfaction scores in the industry.
We are looking for physicians who have a passion for improving the way care is delivered and who want to get back to the fundamentals of good medicine. As Heal uses our $50M in venture funding to expand nationally, we are looking for physicians who are eager to take on professional development opportunities and future leadership roles. As a Heal physician, you will work with colleagues who are board-certified or board-eligible in pediatrics, internal medicine, and family medicine. You will be supported by a dedicated medical assistant, and you will have a world-class technology team made up of former leaders from Google, Amazon, and Snapchat building you the tools you need to maximize efficiency while reducing overhead.
A day in the life of a Heal physician:
- Flexible scheduling
- Contractor and full time employment opportunities available
- Typically see one to two patients an hour, with goals set to drive interpersonal relationships with patients and families
- A medical assistant provides transportation, maintains medical supply kit, and assists with documentation
- Use of iPad for EMR charting
- Heal operations support for prescription fills, lab follow up, and care management
- Positions currently available in: San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Las Vegas, and Washington DC area (DC/VA/MD)
Skills & Requirements
- Dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and a top-quality patient experience
- Strong belief in the revolutionary nature of house calls and passionate about improving (or better yet disrupting) care delivery
- Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and compassion
- Willingness to work in a revolutionary environment that sometimes necessitates last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking
- Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as iPads for charting and HIPAA secure messaging apps for care coordination
- Board-certified or board-eligible in pediatrics, internal medicine, and family practice
- Must have active state license and DEA