Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 125 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Our team of UI engineers, interaction designers, and product managers design and build the Netflix non-member and sign-up experience across all platforms: mobile, tablet, web and TVs. This is a rapidly expanding area for product innovation as we’ve expanded globally and look to bring in the next 100 million members across the world.
What's Different About Us
- Big impact - you will directly impact a product that tens of millions of customers use every day
- Data driven - we use A/B testing to drive feature and product decisions
- Speed - we move quickly and iterate rapidly
- Unique culture - we live by our values, learn more about us at: jobs.netflix.com
- Self-motivated and high-performing, with a passion for both the business and technology
- Mobile web development and responsive design skills
- Experience with React and Node.js a plus
- Passionate about user experience
- Relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent