Want to help take Netflix to the next level? We have more than 100 million members in 190+ countries who watch over 10 billion hours of content per quarter; however, we are just getting started. Netflix has a true culture of innovation and we are reinventing the way people around the world discover, watch, and share TV and movies.
Our team of UI engineers, interaction designers, and product managers design and build the Netflix non-member and sign-up experience across all platforms: mobile, tablet, web and TVs. This is a rapidly expanding area for product innovation as we’ve expanded globally and look to bring in the next 100 million members across the world.
What's Different About Us
- Big impact - you will directly impact a product that tens of millions of customers use every day
- Data driven - we use A/B testing to drive feature and product decisions
- Speed - we move quickly and iterate rapidly
- Unique culture - we live by our values, learn more about us at: jobs.netflix.com
- Self-motivated and high-performing, with a passion for both the business and technology
- Mobile web development and responsive design skills
- Experience with React and Node.js a plus
- Passionate about user experience
- Relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent