We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. It is our people who drive our growth, embody our mission, and craft the innovative technology we are known for. As an R4R Recruiter, you’ll have a direct hand in scaling the recruitment organization across the US and working directly with your peers and leaders to impact the hiring that we do here at Uber.
As we continue to build one of the fastest growing technology companies of all time, you’ll own the hiring strategy for your teams and work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit within our own industry!
What You’ll Do
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Partner strategically with our recruiting leaders to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires for the recruiting organization
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilize ATS reports (ICIMS experience a plus), dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3 years experience in full-cycle recruiting
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels
- Understanding of Uber’s vision, business model and operations
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Enthusiasm for Uber’s mission
- Recruiter and Sr. Recruiter position available