The mission of WeWork is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. As recruiters, we help accomplish this by partnering with leadership to hire top talent who are passionate about their work, love what they do, and want to be a part of something that’s greater than themselves.
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to support our rapidly growing Real Estate team. This team drives expansion and lead teams to successfully source and close deals in the very best locations for our members
About You – You are:
- A storyteller: through powerful storytelling, you are able to speak about the mission and core values of WeWork.
- On the edge of creativity: you love to play, experiment, and adapt to meet the changing needs of the business.
- A standout colleague: you offer support to those around you and see opportunities for training and guidance.
- Practice full lifecycle recruitment to build corporate teams.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand strategic objectives and identify recruiting strategies to address them.
- Craft hiring plans for a consistent interview experience.
- Foster relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners.
- Drive the offer process, including negotiation and post offer tasks.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing WeWork.
- Manage job requisitions in Workday, our ATS, through monitoring and reporting.
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on creative recruiting trends and practices.
- 4+ years of full cycle agency or corporate recruiting experience, with exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable track record in recruiting and hiring for all levels of Real Estate professionals.
- Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions.
- Workday Recruiter, LinkedIn Recruiter, or other ATS experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.