About the Role:
This role is fantastic for anyone wanting to help improve and think creatively about the process of sourcing and supply chain. The position is responsible for driving the supply chain of new projects from start to finish. We are looking for highly organized and perceptive individuals who can lead overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently use their time. We're looking for someone with strong analytical, problem-solving, and collaboration skills who can take initiative and manage the inventory lifecycle within their region to ensure timely and successful project openings.
Who + What We’re Looking For:
The Development Team is looking for motivated individuals with a love of learning and collaboration who are eager to join a workplace built around the mindset of “we” over “me”. We’re committed to investing in team member growth and encourage applicants to consider the direct and/or indirect ways in which they meet the following criteria.
- Manage vendor relationships through professional communication, execute accurate purchase order placement, and ensure all vendor contracts and pricing are maintained
- Organize and prioritize workloads for maximum effectiveness and understand the sense of urgency
- Effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle with all project partners
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure our warehouse receives schedules on time
- Ensure regional project needs align with inventory available, and be able to problem solve when there is a discrepancy
- Track orders and expedite as appropriate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery
- Execute all operational contracts within the region
- Implement and drive process improvements
- Compile, maintain and analyze inventory reports.
- Work closely with warehouses to resolve inventory discrepancies and improve inventory accuracy
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance, Supply Chain Management, or business related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Experience in negotiating pricing, contracts, and commercial terms
Culture + Benefits:
At WeWork, we want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work, because no matter your background, we are on this journey together. As part of our Development Team, you will enjoy an array of benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical coverage, including parental leave
- Paid vacation + holiday leave
- A robust Professional Development program
- Complimentary meals + beverages
- Company retreats, events, and wellness programs
- Lifestyle perks + discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.