Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Developer Tools Team is seeking a Senior Software Developer with Ops experience who will be an exceptional addition to our team. The Developer Tools Team is responsible for the tools used by all Hulu engineers to build and deliver software. From CI/CD to infrastructure management, we enable development teams to achieve high velocity with confidence and reliability. We aim to be champions of DevOps methodologies so that developers can focus on feature development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that will define and build the tools to deliver the next generation of Hulu.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop tools that optimize developer productivity, improve software quality, and support continuous delivery
- Build, deploy, and maintain highly available, fault-tolerant, and scalable services
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our internal infrastructure
- Provide strong technical leadership focusing on continuous improvement
- Advocate tools and best practices among the development teams
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence to deliver reliable software
WHAT TO BRING
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- Deep understanding of distributed and scalable systems
- Understanding of CICD concepts and workflows
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Passion for automation, testing, and code quality
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with infrastructure management tools, ie: Terraform, Salt, Chef, CloudFormation