Netflix is looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our lean and growing Recruiting team. For us, talent acquisition is a priority, and we need someone who understands the importance of our challenges, and also has the drive to make an impact as we achieve our goals. You will be responsible for for the full cycle candidate experience and providing a seamless candidate experience from candidate to hire.
In this role you will:
- Partner directly with Talent Acquisition Business Partners and Hiring Managers to coordinate interviews and meetings at a high-volume
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast paced environment
- Provide a concierge travel experience, manage travel agency vendor and hotel partnerships
- Evaluate and prioritize workload in the most efficient & effective way
- Facilitate the candidate's onsite experience in all our global offices
- Serve as a constant point of contact for candidates as they go through the candidate journey
- Provide and receive necessary feedback to fine-tune coordinating workflows
We want someone who is:
- Self-motivated and driven; hungry to get started with a solid company in a thriving environment
- Proactive and bold; takes initiative and follows-through reliably
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a speedy learner
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
- Curious about Netflix’s and the initiatives of the various organizations globally.
- Articulate, proactive and great communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in coordination and scheduling, with a strong level of communication
- Intermediate skill level with Google Calendaring and Email is strongly preferred
Why join the Netflix Team?
- You will make a huge impact at an established company where your work adds value and your opinion will be sought after.
- You are given the resources and freedom you need, and will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work.
If you think there could be a great fit, send in your application and learn more about our environment and culture at jobs.netflix.com