WeWork is looking for a Learning Lead, System Administrator to help maintain and support WeWork’s growth. This person is passionate about developing WeWork’s employees and excited to create a culture of learning opportunities.
POSITION GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Maintain learning platform including system enhancements, responding to trouble tickets, and training system administrators and end users as necessary
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving software application issues escalated by end users, and administrator, to the Platform Vendor (case management)
- Log and track reported issues and questions in trouble ticketing system
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high.
- Maintain application level subject matter expertise on learning platform(s) features and functionality
- Create required job aids, templates, and reference materials supporting the platform
- Troubleshoot user errors and work with HRIS (Workday) and vendor for solutions if necessary
- Facilitates and delivers LMS system and business process learning sessions to required audiences. Sessions may include live classroom sessions, webinars, and one-on-one, on-the-job training.
- Understand business priorities and proactively look for ways to improve processes to create efficiency and scale
- Lead and optimize the operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, analysis, and administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) and other learning technologies
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Content management for all classes in the L&D curriculum including content storage, version control, third party and vendor courses, and induction/classroom materials, books, videos, and articles.
- Create, configure, test and troubleshoot self-paced online courses in the company's Learning Management System
- Collaborate with peers to determine, document and facilitate best practices and improvements
- Provide system administration and functional support to include managing activities, granting access and modifying user permissions, assigning activities, and running or scheduling reports.
- Generate metrics and completion reports for stakeholders
- Assist with the design and development of e-learning experiences when necessary
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- +2 years experience administering the backend of an LMS (Cornerstone preferred)
- Working knowledge of corporate platform systems and training program design, development, and implementation.
- Experience in creating, running and distributing standard and sophisticated custom reports
- Understanding of data and analysing reports (experience with Tableau a plus)
- Ability to successfully communicate at multiple levels of stakeholders’ technical understanding
- Experience using authoring tools
- Demonstrates our values with integrity, responsibility and has strong belief in our Company mission
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with others. Builds trust and rapport. Practices and promotes involvement and cooperation.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment