At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have resourcefulness, excellent organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed, thousands of Uber applicants each month? No problem.
- Bold. You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with. You're imaginative, deeply creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled people.
- Passionate about candidate experience. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away on, and solving problems.
- Agile and flexible. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you will be doing:
- Leading recruiting efforts respective to your aligned business group(s).
- Client management - Collaborating with Tech Leadership Stakeholders/Hiring Managers throughout our staffing process; identifying headcount to establish strong pipelines towards meeting hiring demand.
- Partnering with Sourcing, and cultivating different sources of talent and develop deep quality pipelines. Identifying unique, innovative sources for finding candidates. Develop leading-edge methods/branding to attract top talent. Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Conducting interviews, and moderating post interview debriefs candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Driving effective hiring processes; assessing and improving current staffing processes; owning the candidate experience through interview, decision, offer, and closing, and onboarding.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- Collaborating and/or leading recruiting projects/initiatives including assessment of best practices
What you'll need
- At least seven (7) years of technical recruiting experience for fast-paced, high-growth companies.
- Stakeholder and Account Management experience for fast-paced, high-growth Companies.
- Experience partnering effectively with Uber Sourcing Teams to translate customer business objectives into actionable sourcing criteria
Be sure to check out www.uberatg.com to learn more.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, paid company holidays and Uber credits.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it