Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Creative Strategist to join Team Snapchat! Working from our Dallas, TX office, you’ll become a key player in driving the creative ambition of the business. As a Creative Strategist, the successful candidate will be a creative catalyst with the ability to unlock revenue through ideas. Day-to-day, you will work with the Snapchat Sales team, key brand partners, and their agencies to create and implement best-in-class creative advertising campaigns on Snapchat.
What you'll do:
- Develop ideas, strategies, initiatives, and associated presentation materials to address those goals through creative advertising solutions on Snapchat
- Discuss and provide feedback on design aspects of campaign creative
- Work with the Sales team to develop and implement campaign specific strategy against business objectives
- Lead strategic conversations with clients and agencies to uncover new business leads, opportunities, and objectives
- Collaborate with Research and Measurement teams to help prove the power of Snapchat advertising
- Manage key creative agency partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in english, marketing, communications, business management, or related area of study
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising or another related field
- Understanding of mobile marketing and how to build strategies for social platforms
- Ability to develop outstanding creative assets applied in digital and offline mediums
- Exceptional creative marketing portfolio
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients while maintaining strict attention to details
- Experience working in Google suite of products (Google slides, sheets, docs), Adobe suite, and Keynote
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.