About the Company:
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
About the Role:
The Manager, Program Management is responsible for leading and executing Global Shared Services initiatives from discovery to execution. This role will encompass end to end project execution including laying out project plans, helping business partners define requirements to solve business needs, working with outside groups to configure system updates, building test cases to ensure the updates are configured properly, and training users on updates. You will play a pivotal role in effectively working with the Regional Shared Services teams as well as other departments to deliver solutions on schedule. You will lead a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts and have the opportunity to develop key leadership skills.
- Meet with project owners to determine key initiatives for the year
- Define and help prioritize initiatives by developing realistic timelines based on resource capacity
- Document, communicate and gain agreement upon business requirements with key stakeholders & technology partners
- Build timelines and project plans for key initiatives
- Partner with partners to define solutions to support business needs while maintaining SOX compliance
- Craft test cases for system updates to ensure changes have been properly configured
- Execute functional & regression testing in partnership with stakeholders
- Train and communicate updates regularly through consistent and clear materials to ensure users are up to date on new features
- Analyze new and existing business processes in order to propose optimization opportunities
- Liaise with larger Regional Integrations team to identify and define system modifications to address ongoing issues
- Lead a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts and drive key initiatives through execution
- BA Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field Required.
- 6+ years of financial systems or consulting experience
- Experience with business analysis & requirements documentation
- Experience with test case creation and testing coordination
- Desire to succeed in a data-driven, fast changing, and creative environment
- Ability to problem-solve, multitask, track and organize data, present to key stakeholders, and collaborate with internal and external customers
- Experience leading and managing teams
- CPA License a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Workday, Microsoft Project preferred
- Familiarity with Procurement, Purchasing, T&E, Payroll, Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, and other Shared Services and Finance business processes
- Experience analyzing business processes and identifying optimization opportunities
- Experience developing and delivering training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.